Thursday, December 10, 2009

Need Encouragement


As I was saw pictures of myself from Thanksgiving weekend, I decided I had to start working out again and stay consistent. I used to meet my friend at the gym at 6:00 am 5 days a week, but she moved (miss you Dawn.) Shortly after that GMAC was born, and I haven't been consistent with my workouts at all.
Since our move to the new house, I got a gym membership, yet, finding the time to go seems to be difficult. So why don't I go, well here are my excuses...... I don't like to go the the gym when it's crowed. I love the classes they offer, but 5:30 in the morning is too cold, 7:30 at night we are usually busy. I have gone a few in the afternoons,but there's always laundry, school work, dinner prep ect...
I've stared to get up at 5 :15 in the morning and doing P-90, I do modify it a bit so I won't hurt my knees. I also plann on going to some of the classes at the gym. I need your help, please hold me accoutable, aske me about my workouts when you talk to me or e-mail me. Maybe we should add the comment option to the blog....

--Mullu Mom