Monday, December 28, 2009

CHRISTmas pictures

Merry CHRISTmas!! ..no we are not late with this. We are Catholic and to us CHRISTmas is a season not just one day.

Our Nativity

Kids after Mass

Rose and I made this, we used holly from our front yard!

Crucian Dad, placing the angel on top of the tree

We sang happy birthday to Jesus, a tradition we started when Inch was little.

Appum and Estew(south Indian dish) for brunch

Christmas Eve dinner

Rolls made by "U",
riz djon-djon (rice and Hatian mushrooms),
Baked Chicken,
Ham, Scalloped Potatoes made by Inch,
and brussel sprouts (we got the recipe from our good friend)

5 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

I did not come here to get all hungry! I worked out on the Wii fit plus (bike riding) and ooooooh, my legs hurt! But I feel fantastic! Now I'm hungry and this looks so fantastic!!!

Maurisa said...

Wow! I can't believe you are allowing comments! Lovely pictures from your Christmas celebrations. Thank you so much for hosting our family on Christmas Day. We all had a wonderful time!

Party of Eleven said...

The picture of the kids is great! A good-lookin' crew :) And the food looks awesome!! Merry Christmas!

Our Family said...

we are trying it out on a trial bases

Dawn said...

Beautiful pictures! The food looks very very yummy. We are missing you guys tons! Blessings for an abundance of grace in the New Year!