Monday, March 8, 2010

Confirmation Retreat


For the past several months I have been helping teach a Confirmation class at Our Lady of the Fields . This has been a wonderful experience, and Scott (the youth minister) allowed me to help out with the Confirmation retreat as well.

They had an awesome skit where a girl asks Jesus to come to her...


And she nails Jesus to the cross.

This was our band during the weekend.


This is my favorite skit, it is the stations of the cross, along side a story of a high school girl.


My Confirmation sponsor Deacon Joseph Gill had a talk on prayer.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Is that NET Team or whatever they're called? We had them too. I remember that skit.

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

Oh. The NET team did a skit that sounds very similar to the one you described on my confirmation retreat. Perhaps it's widely done.

Our Family said...

Well it was a LifeTeen skit, and LifeTeen is all over the country.

Inch

Teresa said...

I am perfectly aware that LifeTeen is nationwide. But the team that did our retreat was not LifeTeen. They did a skit that sounds similar. Therefore, if it was indeed the same skit, it is obviously not just a LifeTeen skit.