Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!!

This morning I had planned to sleep in but since the room we are in in right above the kitchen I woke up to the lovely smell of BACON. (I think I am going to ask for this little gadget for my birthday) Now it is a known fact that bacon is one of the foods that was created directly by the hands of ANGELS.... the smell is wonderful and the taste is like a little piece of heaven on your tongue ;-) Our amazing young Chef "U" made his famous omelets for everyone. I had cheese bacon and fresh spinach from the garden.
-- Crucian Dad

"U" picking fresh spinach


"U" cooking up another masterpiece


Mallu Moms Father has an amazing green thumb, going in his backyard is like teleporting to the South of India.

Mallu Mom with her brother and their dad