Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday

Pay no attention to the horrible writing on that cake. It tasted great. I just can't write with those jell pens

Well "U" had his birthday earlier this month and his uncle "J" is going to have his really soon Appa ,Mullu Moms Father, wanted to celebrate while we were all here. Mallu made a delicious Tres Leches cake. We put 13 candles for "U" and 8 for his uncle (not a typo my brother in law is 8 years old... life happens). The cake went great with the ribs that were made for lunch..I don't think I will be able to fit into the car for the trip home!!
-- Crucian Dad

We all posed for a nice picture. that's "U" on the right and his uncle "J" in the middle

I think that is the third piece "U"ate

Uncle "J" made sure to keep up

Even G-MAC approved of moms cake