Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Snakes

Recently we found this guy hanging around our garden....
We told our kids that's why they shouldn't walk around barefoot in the backyard.




Today I heard a conversation between GMAC and Rose, GMAC was pretending to be Roses's mom.

GMAC: Don't go down there, they're are SNAKES!! That will bite off the bottoms of your feet and your toes. Then you will have to go in a big kid stroller or walk with hutches (cruches) for the rest of your life!!!
Rose: Okay mommy(laughing.)

-crucian dad

2 comments:

Sarah Oldham said...

Lord, have mercy! what kind is it (other than the dead kind; the good kind is dead, in my books). I really really strongly dislike snakes! So glad they're not a "feature" in HI . . . but HI does have those horrid centipedes that move like snakes and actually are more hideous looking!

Our Family said...

I think it was just a garden snake. but with the kids running in the yard all the time I didn't want to take any chances