Monday, November 15, 2010

Around the world in 10 Days--Part 1 prelude

Well some people might say I have a great job... I get to go and videotape the President of the United States. I must say I have to agree. The job isn't all glitz and glamor...sprinting with 40 lbs of equipment in a suit and tie,sweating through your suit twice, and working 17 hour days can make a guy forget how cool this job can be. This past week I was able to experience something that reminded me how great my job is. I was able to travel around the world on Air Force One!

Ten days took me to Ramstein Germany(for a 2 hour refuel stop), Mumbai and New Delhi India, Jakarta Indonesia, Seoul South Korea, Yokohama Japan, and finally Anchorage Alaska (for another 2 hour refuel stop)It was busy, hectic, sweaty, and tiring but now that I have had a little time to reflect on it it was quite an adventure.

Over the next few days I will be posting pictures of my adventure. Stay tuned people!!!!

--Crucian Dad

No comments: