Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Best Pedicure Ever



Crucian Dad send me to have a pedicure done as a Mothers Day gift. The last time I went to a nail salon was for my sisters wedding over two years ago because I don't like the way the chemicals smell.

Our neighbor told us about a natural nail salon, and it was a real treat.
Cuticles does not soak your feet, you don't have to worry about catching an infection. The atmosphere was very classy, service was fabulous. They use all natural products. The nail polish they use is a Toluen, Formaldehyde, Dbp (dibutyl phthalate) and Camphor-free. No fumes and no harsh smell!

I got a "lemon aide" treatment; with real lemons and a sugar scrub. It was truly a relaxing experience.

Thank you Crucian dad.


-Mallu


5 comments:

Maurisa said...

Like!

Our Family said...

Maurisa, you should join me next time.

Party of Eleven said...

I like, too!!!

Christina said...

sounds like an awesome place, and very "green!" Happy Belated Mother's Day to you.

-Christina Bug

Sarah Oldham said...

You have cute feet! Looks nice!!!