Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blessings

We feel very blessed for the health of our children.

A year ago today Mystical Rose was admitted in the hospital for 9 days. By the end of those 9 days she had major surgery and lost quite a bit of weight, and had proven her self to be an amazing little girl. When the doctors were about to take off her dressing, she grabbed my hand and said " Mommy I'm scared." She immidiatly started praying the Hail Mary! I was really moved by her faith.

Mystical Rose at the hospital talking to her baby sis


Today after Mass, she got a blessing from our favorite Dominican Priest and afterward he said," I am really glad you are alive today" So am I, we are truly blessed. We are also very blessed to have friends and family who stormed heaven with prayers, come to visit her in the hospital, cooked meals for us and was great support in many ways. Thank you.
Praise God!
Mallu Mom